Thank you, mikek
I'm and "hosting provider" and "owner"
Joomla stands on my home server for tests.
The owner is ftp user, who works with a joomla directory /var/www/$site
It's my mistake.
I had decide to watch all again. I'd like to write in that topic all my changes on server, to find mistake, that I had make. I forgot to add apache user to group, that use ftp user
vsftpd, apache, php, mysql stand on ubuntu server 14.04.03 lts.
How I had create all this one (maybe, I did something not right):
sudo echo "/usr/sbin/nologin" >> /etc/shells
2. Create two groups. web-users - for users. and web-developers - for developers.
sudo addgroup web-users && sudo addgroup web-developers
3. The moment, that I had forgot to do.
sudo usermod -a -G web-users www-data && sudo usermod -a -G web-developers www-data
4. Create catalogs for that users (in /home directory)
sudo mkdir /home/web-developers && sudo mkdir /home/web-users
5. set alias
6. create catalog in ftp directory for user
sudo mkdir /home/ftp/$site
7. create user for project + temporary pass as 111.
sudo useradd $site -g web-developers -p 111 -d /home/ftp/$site -s /usr/sbin/nologin
8. mkdir directory for user
sudo mkdir -p /home/ftp/$site/$site
9. set owner for directory
sudo chown $site:web-developers /home/ftp/$site
10. set ftp password for user
sudo passwd $site
11. create directory for apache location.
sudo mkdir /var/www/$site
12. Add mount point to /etc/fstab + mounting point
sudo echo "/home/ftp/anteng/anteng /var/www/anteng none bind 0 0" >> /etc/fstab
sudo mount -a
sudo chown -R $site:web-developers /var/www/$site
find /var/www/$site -type d -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0755
find /var/www/$site -type f -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0644
14 testing ftp
test to the writing, reading etc files/directories. uploading empty configuration.php to $site
15. add a joomla three to ftp $site directory
16. Install joomla from internet browser.
A moment was solved.