This is the top position. It is designed for the S5 Horizontal Login Module.
This is the cpanel position.
This is the advert1 position.
leftThis is the left position.
This is the advert2 position.
This is the advert3 position.
Installing Aluma Photography
- Download the installation package from our download section.
- Once the download is complete go to the backend of Joomla.
- Navigate through your menu system to Installers/Templates - Site
- Once at the installation screen click the browse button and navigate to where you downloaded the template file.
- Once you have the file selected click 'Upload File and Install'
The template is now installed, now let's set it as the default template:
- Navigate through your menu system to Site/Template Manager/SiteTemplates.
- Find the radio button next to the newly installed template.
- Click on the Default button at the top right of the screen and you're done!
rightThis is the right position.
user2This is the user2 position.
user3This is the user3 position.
user4This is the user4 position.
user5This is the user5 position.
This is the debug position.