The S5 Photo Expression module is demo'd at the to of this page.
This is a great way to show off your photos to your potential clients! This module gives you the ability to show up to 150 photos and 5 modules of your choice plus it comes packed with tons of other features as well!
List of Features:
- Set the border colors to any color you wish
- Shows up to 150 images and 5 modules
- Choose from up to 5 colors for your module buttons
- Upload individual background images for the modules
- Adjust the height and width of the module and display window
- Set individual hyperlinks to the display window
- Fully powered by S5 Effects
- If there are more images than space will allow a custom scroll bar will automatically appear:
To publish modules to the display window publish any module to the positions s5_pe_1, s5_pe_2, s5_pe_3, s5_pe_4, s5_pe_5. Once you have published your modules to these positions you can set a background image of the module in the S5 Photo Expression's module manager screen. For example the Contact Us module above has its background set to http://www.shape5.com/demo/aluma_photography/images/blue.jpg. The psd for this background is included.
Joomla 1.0 requires you to setup new module positions, but it's easy and only takes seconds. Here's how you do it:
- Login to the backend of Joomla.
- Navigate through the menu system to Site/Template Manager/Module Positions
- Starting at the first blank position field enter s5_pe_1 as a name.
- Continue adding s5_pe_2, s5_pe_3 in the next fields up to s5_pe_5
- Click the save button in the upper right hand corner and you're done!
Joomla 1.5 or higher requires you to add module positions to your templatedetails.xml file. Here's how you do it:
- Open up your templatedetails.xml file.
- Navigate through till you see
- Starting adding positions enter <position>s5_pe_1</position> as a name.
- Continue adding <position>s5_pe_2</position>, <position>s5_pe_3</position> in the next fields up to <position>s5_pe_5</position>
- Save the file and you're done!