- Simply assign titles to each tab in the template configuration and publish modules to S5 Tab Show positions. You will see a section at the very bottom where you can name each of the 20 tabs.
Joomla 1.0 requires you to setup 20 new module positions, but it's easy and only takes seconds. Here's how you do it:
- Login to the backend of Joomla.
- Navigate through the menu system to Site/Template Manager/Module Positions
- Starting at the first blank position field enter s5_tab1 as a name.
- Continue adding s5_tab2, s5_tab3 in the next fields up to s5_tab20
- Click the save button in the upper right hand corner and you're done!