If you haven't installed your template yet, you'll need to do that before performing the steps below, click here to find out how to intall your template)
Bliss comes loaded with options that you can use to costumize your site exactly how you want it. Here's how to get to these custom settings:
- In the backend of Joomla go menu item Site/Template Manager/Site Templates.
- Find the radio button next to the Bliss template and click it.
- Find the Edit HTML button at the top right of your screen and click it.
- After clicking the Edit HTML button you will brought to a coding screen. If you've never seen this screen before or have never done any programming relax, just take a deep breath and follow the next few steps.
- Find the part of the text that looks like this:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Template Configuration
It should be right in front of you on page load.
- Begin answering the questions below that line and when you are done click Save at the top.
- Finally, take a deep breath, you've just completed one of the hardest parts of template configuration!