Written by Administrator
1. Column Menu Setup
- You can choose between the image style menu where you assign images via the menu manager as we have done on the homepage or you can choose the default no image Joomla menu.
- To choose the image menu set the menu suffix to "-img" and set the menu style to vertical. Then set the module suffix to "-plain"
- To choose the default Joomla menu style just be sure to set a menu to the vertical style
2. Bottom Menu Setup
- Publish any menu to the 'bottom' position.
- Set the menu class suffix to -bottom (Found under advanced parameters in Joomla 1.5)
- Make sure there are no module styles applied.
- Set the menu style to flat list (Legacy Flat List in Joomla 1.5)