|S5 Box and Login and Register Setup|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 02:40|
To enable the login and register modules:
1. Install the S5 Box module and publish it to all pages on your site. Try to publish it to a position where a module already exists on all pages, but don't worry it won't change the layout of your site, the script is automatically hidden on your site.
2. Install and publish the S5 Register module to the 'register' module position
3. Publish the default Joomla login module to the 'login' module position.
4. In your template parameters area of Joomla you can change the text for login, register and logout.
5. That's it, you're all done!
Tutorial on how to get the s5 box working and use all 10 module positions it includes
1. Adding the S5 Box positions:
2. Adding the S5 Box classes:
Main S5 Box Module Settings:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 November 2010 19:38|