There are two configurations you need to make in the template
configuration as well. You will see both of these settings towards the bottom of the template configuration:
- Unlike all other template clubs who assign these types of tab systems to a static non-moving position we have decided to let you choose where to place it! You can pick from 2 locations to place the S5 Tab Show!
- Finally you will need to assign titles to each of the tabs. You will see a section at the very bottom where you can name each of the 20 tabs.
Joomla 1.0 requires you to setup 20 new module positions, but it's easy and only takes seconds. Here's how you do it:
- Login to the backend of Joomla.
- Navigate through the menu system to Site/Template Manager/Module Positions
- Starting at the first blank position field enter s5_tab1 as a name.
- Continue adding s5_tab2, s5_tab3 in the next fields up to s5_tab20
- Click the save button in the upper right hand corner and you're done!