Wednesday, 13 August 2008
So what are Site Shapers? They are quick installs of Joomla combined with all the modules, images, etc used on our demo. Within a few minutes you can have your site up, running and looking just like our demo. Site Shapers are located under this template's download section.
- Download the site shaper from our download section.
- The zipped site shaper contains all of the files needed for installation. Upload the file to a blank folder on your server.
- Most server cpanels have an extract option built in, extract the files of the site shaper. If your server does not have an extract option you will need to extract them on your local computer and then upload the files to the folder through an ftp client.
- Then access your domain. This will bring you to the installation screen. Just follow all the instructions and install the site shaper like a standard Joomla installation.
- Once the installation is complete make sure to delete your installation folder.
It is highly recommended that you use a Site Shaper if you want to get your site looking like our demos. If you just want the data we have used then an SQL dump is for you.
Last Updated ( Friday, 19 December 2008 )