Configuring The Template's Settings
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
This template comes loaded with options that you can use to customize your site exactly how you want it. Here's how to get to these custom settings:
- In the backend of Joomla navigate to the menu item Site/Template Manager/Site Templates.
- Select this template's radio button.
- Find the Edit HTML button at the top right of your screen and click it.
- After clicking the Edit HTML button you will be brought to an editor screen. If you've never seen this screen before or have never done any programming relax, just take a deep breath and follow the next few steps.
- Find the part of the text that looks like this:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Template Configuration
It should be right in front of you on page load.
- Begin answering the questions below that line and when you are done click Save at the top.
- Finally, sit back and relax, you've just completed one of the hardest parts of template configuration!
- In the backend of Joomla go menu item Extensions/Template Manager.
- Click on the title of the template.
- This will bring you to the template manager screen where you can edit the template's parameters.
- Click save when you are done
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 08 October 2008 )