The S5 Spotlight News module is demonstrated on the homepage of Photofolio and it can be used on Joomla template. We have created a template override that changes the layout of the module to match the style of Photofolio
With the S5 Spotlight News you can show case off your newest article or setup a nice looking news gallery for your site. Your newest article will be shown as a spotlight article with features such as showing pictures, read more link, created date and more settings to show off this particular article. Older articles will show as links below the main spotlight article.
This module comes with the following features:
- Choose a category and section to pull content from.
- Choose the total number of articles to be shown.
- Choose to show or hide images for the first article.
- Choose to show or hide the read more link for the first article.
- Set your own read more text.
- Set the number of characters to be shown in the titles and the body of text.
- Configure font sizes and margins for all areas of text shown in the module, this includes titles, text bodies, read more links, dates and more.
- Choose to enable or disable the created date
- Display the read more link on the left or right side of the first article.
- Create multiple copies of the module on the same page.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 January 2011 03:43