S5 Box and Login and Register Setup
Written by Administrator
Monday, 12 October 2009 22:44
The S5 Box can be demo'd by clicking on either the Login or Register buttons at
the very top of this page next to the search inputbox. This module can be used on any Joomla Template.
To enable the login and register modules:
1. Install the S5 Box module and publish it to all pages on your site. Try
to publish it to a position where a module already exists on all pages, but
don't worry it won't change the layout of your site, the script is automatically
hidden on your site.
2. Install and publish the S5 Register module to the 'register' module
3. Publish the default Joomla login module to the 'login' module position.
4. The title of the modules will become your links at the top of the page so name the titles Login and Register or something similar.
5. That's it, you're all done!
The S5 Box runs
receive any problems with other third party extensions you may be running on
The module allows for up to 10 different S5 Box's on one page all via 10 module
positions. You simply add a class to any HTML element on your site and enable
the corresponding box and you are good to go!
- Choose, elastic, fade or none for the popup effect
- Up to 10 S5 Box's throughout your site or on any one page!
- Set the percentage of width of each box according to overall screen size
Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 October 2009 17:29