The S5 Box can be demo'd by clicking on either the Login or Register buttons found towards the top of this page.
The module allows for up to 10 different S5 Box's on one page all via 10 module positions. You simply add a class to any HTML element on your site and enable the corresponding box and you are good to go!
To enable the login and register modules:
1. Install the S5 Box module and publish it to all pages on your site. Try to publish it to a position where a module already exists on all pages, but don't worry it won't change the layout of your site, the script is automatically hidden on your site.
2. Install and publish the S5 Register module to the 'register' module position
3. Publish the default Joomla login module to the 'login' module position.
4. The title of the modules will become your links at the top of the page so name the titles Login and Register or something similar.
5. That's it, you're all done!
Choose, elastic, fade or none for the popup effect
Up to 10 S5 Box's throughout your site or on any one page!
Set the percentage of width of each box according to overall screen size
Tutorial on how to get the s5 box working and use all 10 module positions it includes
1. Adding the S5 Box positions:
Open up the templateDetails.xml file included with the template you are using.
Locate the positions area.
Start adding new positions s5_box1, s5_box2, s5_box3, etc all the way up to s5_box10.
2. Adding the S5 Box classes:
The S5 Box class name of the corresponding position must be added to the link that will open the box. For example the following code will display a link that says Click Here and will open the S5 Box and display whatever module is published to the s5_box3 module position:
These classes can be added to any element, ie: divs, spans, etc., but the common use will be to add this into content with a link similar to the one shown in the picture above. To enter this link you must do so from the HTML edit screen on your content editor:
Once you have clicked the HTML button the HTML code window will appear much like the first image.
You can continue adding these classes throughout your site just be sure to have published a module to the corresponding position or the box will not work correctly. So if you add the class s5box_two you will also have to publish a module to the s5_box2 position.