Ok I moved it to the "proper" forum, now I have to wait for an answer which means my domain will be inaccessible until then. I put it here because it is the joomla part which obviously is not working. I am really annoyed right now and would like to find out if I need to just remove all of this. Support via forum is annoying enough when a person needs help right away, would it hurt to ask which one and just give an answer? This was my first time ever using a siteshaper simply because I wanted to see how they work. Now I guess I know how they don't work. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!