Gamers - September 2013 Joomla Club Template
We are happy to announce Gamers our first responsive gaming theme! This month we introduce a new floating menu feature for the s5 flex menu. In the template specific area you can choose to enable or disable this feature and at which height the menu snaps to the top of your browser in a floating position. The template back is transparent which is great for a large action packed image.
This month we have made a small update to the Image and Content Fader to add the ability to choose between vertical and horiztonal thumbnails. The thumbnails can also be set to be shown at full size or shrunk to fit. You can choose between 2 highlight colors, a highlight font and so much more! Be sure to check out the demo to see all of the great features in action!
Note - this product is for paid club members only.
View Full Design
Check Compatible Joomla Versions
- S5 Vertex framework platform
- Responsive layout (adapt to any screen size)
- Responsive hide classes
- 94 collapsible core template positions
- 7 custom module suffixes
- Custom background image
- 2 Custom highlight colors
- Custom highlight font
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Max body width
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 - Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Joomanager, Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- File compression for core files
- Info Slide enabled
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- Equalizer script
- 100% tableless CSS
- View Current Joomla versions.
- Validates with HTML5
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
- iOS and Android browsers
The S5 Flex Menu system is a very powerful plugin that provides functionality
far beyond what the standard Joomla menu system can provide. This plugin
is intended to be as an extension of the existing menu system in Joomla to add many new features! Please see the full list of features below.
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature
rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content
in places you never could before!
- Automatic onclick functionality for tablet sized touch screens. If a device's screen is detected as touch screen and is of table size, then the menu will function with an onclick method rather than the onmouseover effect that is shown on a laptop or desktop that has a mouse for use.
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules.
- Modules load directly into the menu.
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out.
- Optional sub texts for each menu item.
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item.
- Automatic multi-language menu change. If you are setting up a multi-language site, the flex menu will automatically change if your site's visitor has a language specific menu setup for their language in the menu manager.
- And much more!
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren't sure or have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on the forum.