Maxed Mag - September 2011 Joomla Club Template
The Maxed Mag template is a designed for a magazine or news style website. We packed it with many useful modules such as the new S5 Image slide v2 module which would be great for selling or listing products on the site!
We continue to build on the Vertex Framework check out the admin for new features such as the Google font previewer! Simply hover over any fonts in the Vertex admin area and instantly a tooltip will show with a preview of the font!
Note - this product is for paid club members only.
View Full Design
Check Compatible Joomla Versions
- Vertex Framework
- 93 collapsible core template positions plus 4 mobile positions
- 5 custom module suffixes
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 - Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- 100% tableless CSS
- View Current Joomla versions.
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
The S5 Flex Menu system is a very powerful plugin that provides functionality
far beyond what the standard Joomla menu system can provide. This plugin
is intended to be as an extension of the existing menu system in Joomla to add many new features! Please see the full list of features below.
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature
rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content
in places you never could before!
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules
- Modules load directly into the menu
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out
- Optional sub texts for each menu item
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item
- And much more!
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren't sure or have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on the forum.