Ameritage Medical - August 2013 Wordpress Club Theme
If you are in need of a website for a hospital, doctor office or a small practice then Ameritage Medical is for you. The layout is crisp, clean and corporate great for the medical industry but also will work for any corporate style website. The highlight color feature will allow you to change the entire color scheme of the site just by choosing 1 color! Check out the demo's feature page to see examples of this. There also is a custom background feature that allows you to add a background to the top and bottom of the site. Also, the image and content fader has been heavily overriden with CSS to get the layout in the demo. Along with these are included the many features like a totally responsive layout. Be sure to check out the demo to view all the details and features included!
Note - this product is for paid club members only.
View Full Design
- S5 Vertex framework platform
- Optional responsive layout (adapt to any screen size)
- Responsive hide classes
- 91 collapsible core theme positions
- 5 custom widget suffixes
- Enable/Disable lowercase letters
- Custom highlight color, changes all colors, gradients, etc by choosing 1 color
- Custom background image applied to top and bottom of site
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Max body width
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 - Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- File compression for core files
- Info Slide enabled
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- Equalizer script
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
- iOS and Android browsers
The S5 Flex Menu system is a very powerful menu that provides functionality
far beyond what the standard Wordpress menu system can provide. This menu
is intended to be as an extension of the existing menu system in Wordpress to add many new features! Please see the full list of features below.
If you do not want to use this menu you can simply turn it it off from the template configuration page.
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature
rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content
in places you never could before!
- Automatic onclick functionality for tablet sized touch screens. If a device's screen is detected as touch screen and is of table size, then the menu will function with an onclick method rather than the onmouseover effect that is shown on a laptop or desktop that has a mouse for use.
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules.
- Widgets load directly into the menu.
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out.
- Optional sub texts for each menu item.
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item.
- And much more!
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren't sure or have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on the forum.