Appwonder - March 2012 Wordpress Club Theme
Appwonder is designed for an iphone/android app style website, it allows you to sell a product to your customer hitting all main points in one page with the nice smooth scroll to functionality included. This month we are happy to announce we have started incorporating CSS3 into our templates, we felt that since IE9 has been released now is a great time to start taking advantage of CSS3. Since IE7 and 8 don't support CSS3 natively we also addressed this and have included almost full CSS3 support for IE7 and 8.
The problem was that IE7 and 8 don't support CSS3 out of the box so we came across CSS PIE (Progressive Internet Explorer). Basically put, its a script that upgrades IE7 and 8 to support most CSS3 formatting. There are slight variations and some CSS3 formatting it doesn't support but overall it does a great job and allowed us to make the decision in switching over to CSS3 without sacrificing the user experience in IE7 and 8.
Note - this product is for paid club members only.
View Full Design
- Fixed or Floating header
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Custom column, page and row widths
- 82 collapsible core template positions plus 4 mobile
- Mobile device ready
- CSS3 powered (partial CSS3 support for IE7 and 8)
- Google Fonts
- SEO Optimized
- Scroll to script
- Custom Background Colors
- Fixed Tabs
- Site Shaper available (Wordpress install that includes demo data)
- Sliced PSDs included
- Multibox enabled
- Tool Tips enabled
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3
- View Current Joomla versions.
- 5 Menu systems:
- Choose style: Drop Down, Fading, Scroll Down, Suckerfish or None
- Choose script: jQuery, S5 Effects
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
Don't want this fancy menu? Not a problem, you can switch to the standard suckerfish menu system in the theme configuration or completely hide the menu altogether.
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren't sure or have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on the forum.