Maxed Mag - September 2012 Wordpress Club Theme
The Maxed Mag Wordpress Theme is a designed for a magazine or news style website. We packed it with many useful modules such as the S5 Image slide module which would be great for selling or listing products on the site!
We continue to build on the Vertex Framework check out the admin for new features such as the Google font previewer! Simply hover over any fonts in the Vertex admin area and instantly a tooltip will show with a preview of the font!
Note - this product is for paid club members only.
View Full Design
- Vertex Framework
- 93 collapsible core theme positions plus 4 mobile positions
- 5 custom widget suffixes
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed theme widths
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 - Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Wordpress install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
The S5 Flex Menu system is a very powerful plugin that provides functionality
far beyond what the standard Wordpress menu system can provide. This menu is intended to be as an extension of the existing menu system in Wordpress to add many new features! Please see the full list of features below.
If you do not want to use this menu you can simply turn it it off from the template configuration page.
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature
rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content
in places you never could before!
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules
- Modules load directly into the menu
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out
- Optional sub texts for each menu item
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item
- And much more!
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren't sure or have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on the forum.