We have been having problems with this template lately and I am not sure what exactly triggered it; possibly a Joomla update?
This is the url in question: http://profilefashionaccessories.com.au/
The homepage seems to load fine, however if you browse to a few different categories for a little while you start to loose the css from the page. (see attached image of what is happening)
These are the things I have tried so far with no success.
1. Cleared the Server cache
2. Enabled the Joomla System cache plugin,
3. Updated to the latest eMercantilism template.
4. Updated to latest version of SH404
5. Cleaning the cache of the browser
6. Tried on latest versions of Chrome, IE9 and Firefox - same thing happens.
7. Hard restart of the server
The Config Server is giving me error reports for excessive usage, and I think this event is occurring when the above is happening. This is the error from the server.
Time: Mon Apr 30 12:40:02 2012 +1000
Resource: Virtual Memory Size
Exceeded: 200 > 200 (MB)
Command Line: /usr/bin/php /home/profile2/public_html/index.php
The server is running
* Apache 2.2 with PHP version 5.3.8.
* Joomla 1.5.26
* Virtumart 1.1.19 stable
* SH404SEF 220.127.116.113
* WHM/Cpanel 11.32.2 (build25)
I have been working on this for the past 2 weeks with no success. If I can get some help or suggestions it would be great! Im happy to provide ftp or admin access