I have started the migration process for my 1.5 site to 2.5. What a journey (no pun intended!). I have used Jupgrade, and have to say it was very simple - however, I have now spent more than 8 hours checking and fixing everything and I appear to have a couple of little glitches that I just can't resolve. I can't/won't go live until I have them sorted out: www.gbvic.org/jupgrade
1) My tab labels have gone from my main menu across the top of the page, just below the my logo. If I mouse over them they are there, and while on the page I can see them individually, but otherwise nothing.
2) When I open an article it is almost impossible to read because the text area (just below the WYSIWYG buttons) is the same colour as my website background. I like the background, but it is not practical inthe editor. Can this be changed?
3) This is the most frustrating glitch. On the home page should be three images 'how we learn', 'how we live ' & 'how we love'. ATM there are only 2 - the middle one is missing - 'how we live'. I have changed its settings, looked at it, compared to to the other 2 and there is nothing different (settings-wise) but it does not show. I have the image available in both banners and images and neither work, although the other 2 are drawing the image from banners, which is where it is being drawn in the 1.5, too.
4) Linked to problem 3 - if I click on 'how we learn' I go to the 'how we learn' page ( which is what I want). At the top should be the 3 images from the home page (but the middle one is missing - see problem 3) and inside the banner immediately below 'how we learn' is a duplicate of the image and it should not be there. The module 'In Australia... etc' is called 'How we learn (sml text not article)' and it is a banner and the text is the header text and should have nothing else. On the live site it is just text (http://www.gbvic.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=276&Itemid=294
) I CANNOT see where the image is coming from.
5) Linked to problem 3 - when I click on 'how we love' I go to the article 'how we love' and there is a banner on the left called 'fizz'. No problems there. The article id of this page is 278. I cannot access 'how we live' because the image is missing (see problem 3) but by changing the article id I can access the article (277). When I do this, I get the correct article 'how we live' but the banner is the 'how we love' banner. I have set the correct banner to this page but it will not show! The banner that should show is 'prayerwave2012'. All the settings for the module and banner seem to be correct but it will not show.
Sorry for the essay
I look forward to hearing from you.