Really like this new template but do have a few issues with it that I hope you can solve. I am working on a site which I installed using the Site Shaper. Looks good in all browsers I tested until I tried IE8. Using IE8 there appeared to be a few modules appearing above the logo which don't appear using any other browser:
* Two custom html modules published to sidebar_top and sidebar_bottom (I unpublished these and they are now gone)
* A menu module which I can't figure out how to get rid of.
* A white rectangular box which seems to be a search input box (note this appears even if I unpublish the Search Module)
Also, one other issue that I noticed using Safari 5.1.10 which you can also see in IE8, the Search box doesn't function well. It takes up whatever space is left over to the right of the menu and it's difficult to get the search box to stay in focus when you hover over it, making it difficult to enter your search term.
Hoping you can take a look and advise on how I can resolve these few problems
Screenshot showing issues is attached.
I can provide a link to the site through a private message if needed.