I've just installed a plain Incline template and can't get the multilingual to work. I followed all steps from Vertex tutorial video (http://www.shape5.com/documentation/Getting-Started/How-To-Setup-Multilanguage-Support-In-Joomla
) but Language Switch module doesn't show up. So, I pretty much:
1) Installed languages on Extensions -> Language Manager -> Installed - Site
2) Installed languages on Extensions -> Language Manager -> Content (flags show up here)
3) Created Category and Sub-category for each of my languages
4) Created Articles for each of my languages
5) Created Menus for each of my languages
6) Activated System - Language Filter plugin
7) Added a Language Switcher module on "language" position
My standard language is English (US) and my English menus are the only one that show when I first load the page (and that's what I expected). My second language is Portuguese (BR) and my Portuguese menus don't show when I first load the page (this is expected too). I just can't switch to the Portuguese version because I can't see flags/languages on the Language Switcher.
When I choose my Language Switcher module to "Use Dropdown" I can see an empty dropdown combo box with no languages or flags on it. Empty dropdown correctly show on "Language" module position.
What am I missing?