Posted on: July 01, 2015, 09:40:04 AM
So you don't have FTP access to your server at all? You can actually still install the shaper, but it's a slightly more complicated process, and some things may not be 100% perfect.
If you want to install the shaper, here's what you'll need to do (If you have existing content, skip step 4):
1. Download the shaper .zip file and extract it to a folder on your computer.
2. Install each plugin separately (no need to activate them yet):
2a. Open the wp-content/plugins folder of the extracted shaper
2b. Zip each of the plugins into individual .zip files (especially the shaper_themename.php file)
2c. From the "Plugins->Add New" admin page, use the "Upload Plugin" button to upload and install each of the plugins.
3. If you haven't already, install the theme the same way you did for the plugins.
4. (Blank sites only) Once the theme and all plugins from the shaper have been installed, activate the "Sample Data Injector" plugin. (WARNING: This will erase any existing content on your site.)
4a. You may need to refresh the page a couple times; be sure to wait until the page is fully loaded before doing so.
5. (Only if you skipped step 4) Activate the theme and all the plugins that were in the shaper.
6. You may need to visit the theme options (Shape 5 Theme on the menu) and hit "Save" a couple times.