Posted on: September 26, 2015, 09:48:35 PM
1) You can add the links for the social icons under "Theme Specific" in the Template Manager.
2) This is generated from the Template Manager > General Tab. As long as you have input text in the boxes it will appear on the front end. If no text is present that area goes away.
3) This is just a positional suggestion for an area you could use a Newsletter. You would need an actual extension published to the position to provide the functionality.
4) You probably have to adjust the settings under the top level item. This is generally the Menu Item settings followed by the Article Settings followed by the Global Settings.
5) That is part of the JooManager component downloaded separately off of our site.