Your site seems to be having a few issues, and I'm not really sure what could be causing any of them. I know it's a recent release, but I recommend installing the Vertex Upgrade Patch
, just so you have the absolute latest code & to make sure that there are no issues with file corruption.
The easiest way to install the patch:
1. Download the patch and extract it somewhere on your computer
2. Backup the vertex/footer.php file from your theme
3. Delete the vertex folder from the theme (leave all other files alone)
4. Using an FTP client like FileZilla
, upload the patch to the theme folder, overwriting all files when prompted (Be sure the FTP client is using binary mode for transfers, as anything else can cause file corruption).
5. Put the backup of the footer.php file back into the vertex folder of the theme.
That should be all that's needed to fully patch the framework portion of the theme. Once that's done, hopefully a large portion of the issues I'm seeing on your site will be solved.