- I've changed the title in the widget "tabshow" in top row 1 but didn't changed anything else. Now the style is different, it is black and white, left and smaller than the title in the demo version (f.e. "Our Services - Pricing and more").
It looks like the widget style was removed, this may be a bug in the version of the framework you are using. If you install the Vertex Upgrade Patch
using the instructions that I will put at the bottom of this reply, that should solve the problem and allow you to select the style in the widget settings again.
- Where can I change the background image of the Widget "tabshow" (The Airplane) and "Image and Content Fader" (the street)?
The background images for rows of the site can be changed in the theme options on the "Main -> Layout" tab, by clicking the image icon for the row you are trying to change.
The airplane image is the background of "Above Columns", and the road is the background of "Bottom Row1"
- I changed only the existing text in the text widget "top row 2.1". Now the style is different (left, black and white title and the text is black). Where can I change this to the existing style in the demo?
As with the similar issue above, installing the patch should solve the issue and allow you to re-select the correct style.
P.S.: Couldn't find the Zoka Transports Club Forum or 2015 Wordpress Club Themes, only find it with the url of my latest post. Is this the wrong place?
This is the correct place to post, thank you for making sure you posted in the right place.
To install the patch:
1. Download the Vertex Upgrade Patch
2. Back up your site (just in case).
3. Copy the vertex/footer.php from the theme folder to somewhere safe (you'll be putting it back after patching).
4. Delete the vertex folder from the theme (nothing else, that is the only
thing to delete).
5. Extract the zip file containing the patch, and upload it to the theme folder through FTP, choosing "overwrite" if/when prompted.
6. Copy the footer.php file (from step 3) back into the vertex folder of the theme.
Or, to put it a different way:
1. Back up vertex/footer.php.
2. Delete the vertex folder, then upload the extracted patch to the theme folder.
3. Put the footer.php file back into the vertex folder of the theme.