Thanks! My responses are below:
- Is it possible to change the (yellow or black) color of the buttons and the round frame of the buttons to the color of my firm when rollover the buttons?
Yes it is, these are highlight colors. You can check out the "template specific" page on the demo and here you can see we have an example image
- the image contend fader, can I have the possibility of arrows to change the background picture manually?
Yes you can, you just have to enable in the admin area of the module, we just have it disabled.
- in the two versions of the template you either a full menu on the top right or just an icon witch brings me to a full screen menu. Is this an extension or a setting I can have either way on one menu or an other?
This is a setting in the theme specific area of the template
- the little dots on the right side witch are bringing me to the next point on the side (by automatic scrolling) is this an extension or how do the settings work?
This is also a setting but now in Vertex under the "Layout" area. It can be disable or enabled as you can see the Athletic theme doesn't have it enabled.
- when I?m not having a image content fader on the top, is it possible to have just a background-color-bar for the menu (as you have for example on this forum site)?
We have a place in the admin you can enter an Image URL but if you want its really easy to change to a solid color too. Just ask here on the forum if you need to do so in the future.
- I especially like the Event-Register. Where would I put that code? An is it possible to add more columns?
You place this code inside a custom HTML module. So just create a new module select custom HTML and paste the code in. Under the "tutorial" area of the template we have a "custom code used on this design" area where you can copy the code we used.
- On the start site of your demo... can you name the modules in witch the content is but?
I'm not sure what you are asking here can you please rephrase the question? Thanks
I?m using the CLEAN OUT template at the moment... can I just install and activate the EVENTFUL template and make some adjustments to the modules or do I need to completely start over with the website? (It is a multilingual site)
Yes you can activate and make adjustments. You may have to redo the Vertex admin area and all the settings you have on there but outside this your modules, content, etc should plug in just fine as both are built on Vertex.
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.