Let me be more specific:
Here is what it says about how to configure the tab show:http://shape5.com/demo/city_portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=105
Joomla 1.5 new module positions setup. Here's how you do it:
* Open up the XML file included with the template you are using
* Locate the <positions> area
* Start adding new positions <position>s5_tab1</position> <position>s5_tab2</position>, etc all the way up to s5_tab10.
* Continue adding s5_tab_2, s5_tab_3 in the next fields up to s5_tab_10
=> Not Ok, What field are we talking about ??
* Click the save button in the upper right hand corner and you're done!
=> OK, what's with the previous step ?
* NOTE: For the S5 Tab show version 2 do the following steps but instead of: s5_tab_1,, s5_tab_2 you will need to enter the tabs as follows with a "c": s5_tabc_1, s5_tabc_2, etc