Today we have launched Vertex 3.2 for Joomla 3.X. These new versions fix several bugs and add several bits of newf functionality to Vertex. Please be sure to read through the major features listed below. To upgrade your Vertex installation please be sure to download the patch from: http://www.shape5.com/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,96/task,cat_view/gid,190/
And please follow the upgrade patch tutorials from here: http://www.shape5.com/joomla_tutorials.html
A list of the major features added:
1. Vertex now includes Font Awesome, which is an extension of the bootstrap framework. This feature can be disabled if you do not want it. Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS. For more information about Font Awesome please visit their website: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
2.There is now an option in Vertex to turn off column/row equalizing if a row re-distribution for narrow screen option is set. This function disables the equalizing in case the heights after distribution are no longer a desired effect.
3. We have updated our Google Fonts list to now include over 600 fonts.
5. Added functionality to override the default font size for articles and modules to your own size.
6. Adding some additional css calls to component.php to allow for better styling of the article edit and image upload pages.
7. Multibox has been updated to fix a script conflict with some sbox modal scripts.