Appwonder is designed for an iphone/android app style website, it allows you to sell a product to your customer hitting all main points in one page with the nice smooth scroll to functionality included. This month we are happy to announce we have started incorporating CSS3 into our templates, we felt that since IE9 has been released now is a great time to start taking advantage of CSS3. Since IE7 and 8 don't support CSS3 natively we also addressed this and have included almost full CSS3 support for IE7 and 8.
The problem was that IE7 and 8 don't support CSS3 out of the box so we came across CSS PIE (Progressive Internet Explorer). Basically put, its a script that upgrades IE7 and 8 to support most CSS3 formatting. There are slight variations and some CSS3 formatting it doesn't support but overall it does a great job and allowed us to make the decision in switching over to CSS3 without sacrificing the user experience in IE7 and 8.
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Custom column, page and row widths
- 82 collapsible core template positions plus 4 mobile positions
- Google Fonts
- Custom Background Colors
- SEO Optimized
- Scroll to script
- CSS3 powered (partial CSS3 support for IE7 and 8)
- Fixed Tabs
- Site Shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- SQL dump available
- Sliced PSDs included
- Multibox enabled
- Tool Tips enabled
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- View Current Joomla versions.
- 5 Menu systems:
- Choose style: Drop Down, Fading, Scroll Down, Suckerfish, or None
- Choose script: jQuery, S5 Effects
Screenshot, Positions, and Class Suffixes
View Full Design