The Masonry widget is a powerful widget that pulls your post from a category or categories and can display them in masonry style format. The widget automatically changes on screen resize to fit the screen a user is viewing them on. You can choose to output a "load more" button that will load a set number of articles you define via AJAX. The second method to load articles is "scroll to load" which will load articles once you scroll to the bottom of your screen. You simply assign an intro image under your "Image and Links" parameters area of your article and then if you choose to show it in the widget it will show up. The intro text will show up if you've added text to your article before your read more button.
- Choose to enable scroll to load or load more or neither
- Show or hide category elector
- Show or hide read more
- Set how many articles are to be shown
- Set how many articles are to load via AJAX button or scroll methods
- Order articles by publish date, created date, random or ordering
- Responsive ready and more, view the below admin screenshot to see all the features